Human resource management.
RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Observe strict confidentiality.
- Propose and monitor changes in job descriptions.
- Manage hiring process including interviewing all potential employees. Participate in all job offers and dismissal.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Coordinate payroll, benefit administration, and reconciliation of related expenses.
- Conduct new employee orientation classes and document all formal training. Interface with temporary employment agencies and employees.
- Keep current on Labor/Employment Laws/Government interface. Conduct career planning assessment.
- Write HR policies and procedures. Create Training Library
- Document new employee training hours.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Experience may be substituted for educational requirements at a ratio of two (2) years post high school full time employment to one (1) year of formal education.
- Three (3) years experience in human resource management two of which were in a supervisory capacity. Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for up to 50 percent of this requirement.
- Two (2) years in either engineering, fabrication, processing, quality, or accounting.
- Working knowledge of payroll withholding and canadian employment forms.
Level of Responsibility:
- All responsibilities outlined in the Range of Responsibilities and any other assigned responsibility identified by the President.