President, Program Manager, Shop Manager, Office Manager
RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- General Responsibilities:
- Maintain records in an organized, accurate, and current manner.
- Prepare and/or type reports from raw data or from materials personally organized.
- Enter and retrieve data from computer system.
- Communicate effectively with other SMA employees.
- Evaluate work functions and recommend improvements.
- Make required copies.
- Purchasing Responsibilities:
- Assist Purchasing Agent as assigned.
- Coordinate and enter orders for heat treating, and other outside processes..
- Maintain and update files and databases as they pertain to materials acquisition.
- Verify outside process costs with PO and RFQ.
- File POs and distribute appropriately; making sure all POs have prices before distribution.
- Accounting Responsibilities:
- Assist Office Manager as assigned.
- Prepare invoices for distribution and mail appropriate copies to customers as assigned.
- Communication Services (Receptionist) Responsibilities:
- Receive, greet and register visitors to SMA in a friendly manner.
- Provide guest safety glasses and notify the person being visited.
- Receive incoming calls in a pleasant manner. Record and route all telephone messages, if necessary.
- Maintain front lobby in a neat and attractive fashion; request janitorial services for the lobby and front walk when needed.
- Remain on duty except during scheduled breaks.
- Ensure appropriate answering machine use.
- Open and deliver mail to appropriate employees.
- Implement communication control policy.
- Assure security of all corporate communication.
- Arrange for copy machine repairs as needed.
- Quality Responsibilities:
- Maintain RR, Certificate of Conformance and database.
- Distribute RRs to appropriate personnel.
- Assist Quality Manager generating reports.
- File and maintain quality records, if necessary.
- Scanner Responsibilities:
- Scan files as assigned.
- Maintain files with identification.
- Perform other filing assignments as assigned.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Assist President and Managers as assigned.
- Perform scanning functions.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Able to lift 30 pounds minimum on a regular basis.
- Six (6) months experience in office position.
- OJT provided, if necessary.
Level of Responsibility:
- General responsibilities outlined in the Range of Responsibilities and any other assigned responsibility identified by the President and Managers.