Directs the organization’s financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions and the financial community by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate personnel.
RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, and insurance activities for the SMA.
- Directs the Office Assistant in providing and directing procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls
- Appraises the SMA’s financial position and issues periodic reports on SMA’s financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
- Directs and coordinates the establishment of budget programs. Coordinates tax reporting programs.
- Analyzes, consolidates, and directs all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
- Oversees and directs the preparation and issuance of the SMA’s annual report.
- Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the SMA’s policies and operations, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Experience may be substituted for educational requirements at a ratio of two (2) years post high school full time employment to one (1) year of formal education.
- 6 years management experience in related field.
- Groups One, and Three Basic Skills.
Level of Responsibility:
- All responsibilities outlined in the Range of Responsibilities and any other assigned responsibility identified by the President.