Direct a successful team and maximize team profitability.
RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make team profitable.
- Make sure everything is working in a safe manor.
- Satisfy the customer.
- Supervise and train Shop Leaders.
- Prepare, monitor, and control team budget.
- Forecast future resource requirements.
- Assure safety procedures are understood and practiced.
- Approve overtime and personal leave.
- Prepare and conduct team meetings, as necessary.
- Make sure the agreed plans are being followed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Experience may be substituted for educational requirements at a ratio of two (2) years post high school full time employment to one (1) year of formal education.
- Understand all M.O.L. laws that apply to management.
- Able to lift 30 pounds minimum on a regular basis.
- Six (6) years management experience in related field.
- Groups One, Two, and Three Basic Skills.
Level of Responsibility:
- All responsibilities outlined in the Range of Responsibilities and any other assigned responsibility from President.