Director of Aerospace / Shop Manager
- Prepare surfaces files for the CNC mills.
- Assist/Create tool designs.
RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and debug surfaces files for the CNC mills.
- Assist Shop Manager / Aerospace Coordinator / Aerospace Leaders as assigned.
- Develop surfaces and/or concepts of tooling.
- Serve as shop interface on programming issues.
- Maintain engineering SMA job folders.
- Check 3D data and prints to make sure it’s the same.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Experience may be substituted for educational requirements at a ratio of two (2) years post high school full time employment to one (1) year of formal education.
- Working knowledge of CAD-CAM (Unigraphics, CATIA and PS-Excahnge).
- Working knowledge of dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Able to lift 30 pounds minimum on a regular basis.
- Four (4) years experience in programming, and/or engineering and/or quality. Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for up to 50 percent of this requirement.
Level of Responsibility:
- All responsibilities outlined in the Range of Responsibilities and any other assigned responsibility identified by the Shop Manager.