Aerospace Leaders / Night Shift Supervisor
- Fabricate tooling for prototypes and production.
- Inspect toolings to precision tolerance.
RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- General Responsibilities:
- Tool layout.
- Ability to use all tool fabricating equipment such as; saws, grinders, drills, etc.
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment.
- Independent Mill Responsibilities:
- Set-up and operate manual mill, and lathe.
- Perform preventative maintenance on mills and tooling.
- Inspect product coming off of tooling.
- Form Blocks / Locating Fixtures Responsibilities:
- Fabricate form blocks to customer supplied data.
- Fabricate tooling for locating parts for milling, drilling, welding, etc.
- Able to read prints and to understand GD&T.
- Two (two) years tool making experience. Experience of two (2) years, substitutes one (1) year of formal education.
- Working knowledge of dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Able to lift 30 pounds minimum on a regular basis.
Level of Responsibility:
- General responsibilities outlined in the Range of Responsibilities and any other assigned responsibility identified by the Aerospace Leaders or Night Shift Supervisor.